วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Garmin Oregon 400T 3-Inch Touchscreen Handheld GPS Unit with Preloaded Topographic Maps Reviews



Read more Reviews I like to give five stars if you stay on when to change the car battery for power cable. Restart itself after a while and stops silly very special journey. Yes, on-screen display is also terrible. You can not see when you're in the sun. In addition to these small things, is an impressive device.
I like the touch screen, but it is very difficult to see daylight and sunlight is almost impossible to imagine.
Battery life is not as great as it should be looking back to see the display.

Locks is quick and easy to use. It has many functions.
Garmin has a good technical support and the United States.
If you are considering this unit, you should try one and see if you like.
Just make sure that you return policy where you buy it.

450T may be one of the better if you solve the problem of the screen and 3-axis compass.
400T is not a bad unit, but could be better.


I was with my Garmin 12 years and finally decided it was time to update after taking a class with other GPS GPS units that have only recently. After much research, I decided to Oregon 400T. I am a hunter, tourist, cyclist and skier, know exactly where I am is very important. What they do not realize this unit is ideal when I was in the car. I bought a Garmin Nuvi for my wife and I discovered that my Oregon has some of the features of its Nuvi. Electronic compass is a great advantage for my old is a better GPS reception. The touch screen is a big advantage! Ease of use? No need to say something here - it's so easy!

I must admit that I was part Garmin products, but after sampling Garmin years and that will be released in the evaluation process for several years, but the change is the best Garmin unit.
Discription :
Read more Garmin Oregon 400T 3-Inch Touchscreen Handheld GPS Unit with Preloaded Topographic Maps

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น