วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Garmin Forerunner 405CX GPS Sport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor (Blue) Reviews



Read more Reviews

I have read many comments here and on the web, and bought me a few days ago.

So far my experience with him has been positive in general. The biggest complaint (as others have noted), is that stop (top right), is easily influenced gloves (gloves weight training in my case). Otherwise, the unit worked well, but could not demonstrate the sensitivity GPS has improved and it was not satellites faster than I Forerunner 201

Big selling point for me was Ant + technology and will be able to easily move data to the Garmin website Garmin.Connect free. Being able to see history, education, etc. will follow my process much easier, but much work remains to be done before a fully functional site, which is certainly a good start.

It seems a good machine so far, but used only for a day or so ... but at least the honeymoon will be well.
Discription :
Read more Garmin Forerunner 405CX GPS Sport Watch with Heart Rate Monitor (Blue)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น