วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Garmin eTrex H Handheld GPS Navigator Reviews



Read more Reviews I wanted the basic GPS, so I found my position with the speed and accuracy in the excursion. I was not interested in many bells and whistles. I was not looking for a car navigation system, and no need to download maps or compass.

This unit works very well and seems very strong, even though I was on it hard. Generally, less than a minute to take place within 20 meters. For the price, I do not think I can beat him.
Garmin eTrex GPS is good. I use it for geocaching. Luz E 'and is very accurate. Draw is that only need a special cable to connect to the computer so the computer can unload directly coordinated eTrex. Moreover, another disadvantage is that some of the coordinates of 7 digits, and Garmin allows only 6 digits. But it does not cause me any problems.
This small unit is everything you want to do GPS without gravity. Easy to use, and joy to own.
Discription :
Read more Garmin eTrex H Handheld GPS Navigator

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น