วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

GARMIN 010-10644-00 Speed/Cadence Sensor Reviews



Read more Reviews Bought this device to synchronize with my new Garmin 310XT. ANT transformation of communication works both with my Trek bike computer - it is sweet! So I could use my HR monitor strap Trek Trek and get rid of mood sensors (which have not yet spoken to my Garmin). Good thing is that I can control the pace, speed, and human resources for Garmin and Trek simultaneously. This means that faster transition from swim to bike to run, because it is sufficient to maintain the Garmin on my wrist.
Nice to get an unexpected "feature" when buying the product.

I am one of them with his Garmin Edge 305 GPS bike ride on the road bike. It works very well and seems to be very accurate. This is a bike that I have.

My only problem is that the first thing you have is a broken speed sensor on the arm where the screw that holds the main unit. So far, it holds well, but it will not take long to escape. Speed sensor is not only a problem on the stationary bike, because GPS can calculate the speed of the motorcycle in motion. Cadence is what we really wanted to start.

Given the speed of arm seems to be fragile, I do not recommend using really mountain biking.
Discription : 010-10644-00 Garmin speed / cadence sensor (GSC 10), which can drive pedaling cadence as you travel with this self-calibrating, wireless speed / cadence sensor. Measures and reports on pedaling strokes per minute, provides information for optimal performance. Used with the Edge 305 and Edge 305CAD, which are part of the Edge 305CAD GPS Plus
Read more GARMIN 010-10644-00 Speed/Cadence Sensor

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น